This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiss Epic Stage Race
Off to Switzerland saturday for 6 day stage race in the Alps starting monday in Verbier with about 3000m climbing and loads of km of riding a day.  We move camp about 4 times ending in Zermatt on saturday the 20th.

Its a pairs event like the Cape Epic, start list has all the top guys on it.  

I'll post up some piccys and reports as I go.
Sounds dull as dishwater but whatever floats your boat. Good luck anyway, bring home the gold.
Show off Tongue

Yeah, well - I went out for a run at lunchtime so ner!

Good luck and have a great race!
Sounds great, looking forward to the updates. How on earth do you fit all this stuff around work? Are you a house husband now?  Wink

resim
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
good luck ;D, mountain biking in the land of chocolate has to be the two best things to come together.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />