This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Thurs 18th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
A 2-3 hour ride round Blean and surrounding woods. Meeting at 18:45 for a 7pm kick off. Am planning on doing about 23 miles following one of the KT routes from a couple of weeks ago. Bring lights and helmet.
hope to come along to this
I'm so jealous of you keep putting these up and not being able to ride - the only comfort I have is the comical thought of you leading!  Tongue
"BennyP" Wrote:I'm so jealous of you keep putting these up and not being able to ride - the only comfort I have is the comical thought of you leading!  Tongue

Ha! Hurry up and heal up so i have someone to ride with!
Working on it dude!

Trust me I want it to heal - the old boy is feeling very left out at the mo....
"BennyP" Wrote:I'm so jealous of you keep putting these up and not being able to ride - the only comfort I have is the comical thought of you leading!  Tongue

+1

Yup me too, about riding that is..... Actually and you leading, haha