This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gloves
Hi all,

Gonna need to change my gloves soon. Looking for full finger, a little bit of padding on the palm, wrist cuff rather than just pull on, protection would be good, any advice other than try before you buy?

Thanks
Ive just gone back to my old fox sidewinder gloves that are wrecked over my new thor gloves becoz they r so comfy.
Would recommend them although they dont last as well as some other. And r cold in the winter. But other than that they feel made to measure
I got a pair of these from CRC

They're One Industries Atom Gloves

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/one-industries-atom-glove-2014/rp-prod112748">http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/one- ... prod112748</a><!-- m -->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
I had some Spech BG gloves once and think they were most comfortable i've had. Lost one of them only a week or so after getting them and have tried variouse others since mainly because i keep needing to buy more where the Spech's weren't available, but think i will buy some more.
I'm on my second pair of spesh BG gloves. they just fall to pieces. over priced rubbish imo.
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:I'm on my second pair of spesh BG gloves. they just fall to pieces. over priced rubbish imo.

I never had mine long enough to come to that conclusion lol. Can't find the same ones, might go for Fox Sidewinders instead as they were very comfy too. Also Endura MT500's were very nice. No glove has really lasted more than 6 months with me though except the Sidewinder's...yes will definitely get another pair of them i think.
Thor phase for me, tough and comfy. Dunno if still available though
Keep it foolish...
Endura Full Monty, nicely padded palm, deceptively protective back/fingers etc, snot wipe a little small but very comfy. Other than that I bought some Dakine Cross-X gloves well over 5 years ago and they're still in regular use. Very good.
But of course try before you buy, finger length is very important and everybody is different. Also watch for bunching on the palm...
I only seem to get on with old Fox incline gloves, i have a few pairs and evans selling them reduced from £20 to £8.  Just bought 2 more pairs.