This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 5th Oct - Surrey Hills 9.30am
Free all day next sunday, so hoping to get to Surrey.
anyone interested?
Yep I'd be interested in that. Happy to share lifts. Got one space in my car from Canterbury
I'll happily come slow u all down. Starting to get back in the groovy just have to be a bit sensible.
Might be OK for this.
Geoff - do you know our way around Surrey?  I'm hoping someone does!
turns out I might not be able to make sunday now, but would be free on Saturday the 4th instead.

could anyone do then?
Surrey Sunday 5th.Hurtwood 9 carpark,Holmbury St Mary at 09-30am.Finish at 13-00
[quote="]Surrey Sunday 5th.Hurtwood 9 carpark,Holmbury St Mary at 09-30am.Finish at 13-00[/quote"]

managed to sort things out, so I can make this now on the sunday.  Looking forward to it, not been to Surrey for ages!  Can lift share if anyone wants to..
Ahh man i switched over to ride bedgers wiv the lads. Come wiv us if it dont work out
"Doo Lally" Wrote:Ahh man i switched over to ride bedgers wiv the lads. Come wiv us if it dont work out

wanted to get to Surrey on the new bike, come with us!