This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Bike split
with the arrival of new bike, I am looking at splitting my old bike and selling all the bits..

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the below, haven't worked out individual prices yet, but if you're interested let me know and hopefully we could work something out.  Let me know if you want pics/ more info. Smile

2012 Canyon Nerve AM frame, black, size medium.  With Fox RP2 shock

Fox 32 TALAS FiT RLC, 150mm travel. 15QR. Serviced and look after.

Sram X0 Rear deraileur - SOLD
Sram X0 Front deraileur
Sram X0 shifters - SOLD
Sram X0 Cranks - SOLD
Avid X0 Brakes (front and rear)

Shimano Deore XT 11-36 10 speed cassette

Crankbrothers Iodine 3 26" wheelset (black/ gold spokes).  15QR front and standard QR rear.

Rockshox Reverb seatpost 30.9mm, works fine, small amount of vertical play in it - SOLD

Renthal Fatbar 740mm Handlebars - SOLD

Crankbrothers Iodine 2 black/ gold 70mm stem

Hope SAW Floating disk rotor (200mm/ 6 bolt/ black)
Avid HS1 180mm disk rotor (6 bolt)
How much for the Reverb?
"Treehugger" Wrote:How much for the Reverb?

they seem to go for £130 ish on singletrack, so would be looking for something around that area I think..
How much for the rear derailleur? Is it a type 2?
"Avril19" Wrote:How much for the rear derailleur? Is it a type 2?

good question!  I'll check tonight and let you know..
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:they seem to go for £130 ish on singletrack, so would be looking for something around that area I think..

Hmm, sounds like it needs a service if it has vertical play, how about £100?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Hmm, sounds like it needs a service if it has vertical play, how about £100?

possibly, I'll give it a check over tonight and let you know..
"Avril19" Wrote:How much for the rear derailleur? Is it a type 2?

I don't think it is a type 2, as it has no clutch lockout on it.
so would probably want £30 for it
"Treehugger" Wrote:Hmm, sounds like it needs a service if it has vertical play, how about £100?

Andy- didnt get a chance to check over seatpost last night, will do tonight though.
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:I don't think it is a type 2, as it has no clutch lockout on it.
so would probably want £30 for it

I'll have to leave it I'm afraid. Need a clutch mech, sorry Sad