This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 28th September kings wood 10am
Laura and I will be going for a spin of kings wood chollock, for a couple of hours, wouldn't be a quick pace as Iv been off the bike for a few weeks and still not 100%. So if you up for a 25k ride with a few giggles come join us. Meet at the main car park on white hill, be ready to ride 10am.
Woohhooooo. Count me in. It will make a change to ride it in the daylight. No creepy critters sneaking up on out at ya
I'll come along for this on the premise of a slow pace  Smile
Cool, be great to catch up with you both. Long time on see.
I want to come... Sad
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I want to come... Sad

Hopefully won't be off for to long Daisy, see you on an invalid ride soon  ;D
Great ride today......... even with the punctures and me taking out that tree  :B
"brew" Wrote:Great ride today......... even with the punctures and me taking out that tree  :B

Lol, explain.
I really went for it on twister(I think) and my enthusiasm was greater than my skill so I went straight on, on my front wheel, at the tight left at the end of the run. Only problem was that someone stupidly put a small tree there and I managed to take it clean out. Matt was behind me and said it looked good.
"brew" Wrote:I really went for it on twister(I think) and my enthusiasm was greater than my skill so I went straight on, on my front wheel, at the tight left at the end of the run. Only problem was that someone stupidly put a small tree there and I managed to take it clean out. Matt was behind me and said it looked good.

Well as long as it looked good Wink