This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Bull Rampage
Red Bull Rampage this weekend

expect much of this......... :o

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_251KfdP8[/media]
Bloody hell, who was that?

Edit: To answor my own question, it's Kelly McGary Sad Hope he's alright.
Sunday night - can't wait ;D

Andy......... look very closely at the top left corner before pressing play
Man that was one  brutal landing  :o  looking forward to watch rampage this year, find myself getting sweaty palms from nerves just watching. What it must feel like starting on the top of that cliff is unimaginable.
What time does it start?
Lee - it's on @ 8pm tomorrow evening.  Loving all the build up on Red Bull TV & the countdown...... some amazing pics:

resim
Red Bull TV saying due to thunderstorms & heavy rainfall - event cancelled for today Sad

Countdown currently showing a 24hr delay only but stil TBC
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Red Bull TV saying due to thunderstorms & heavy rainfall - event cancelled for today Sad

Countdown currently showing a 24hr delay only but stil TBC

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!  I'm gutted was looking forward to this today, still not as gutted as the guys that have been digging all week.  Hope it still goes ahead, all but later on this week?
Bummer Sad
looks like this is going ahead at 8pm tonight now
TV for tonight sorted then!