This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welsh trail riding
As i missed out on every bloody welsh adventure this summer i was wondering if any1 has the urge to pop to wales for some trail action ? 2 days or a long weekend. North or south. Id prefer to drive south but the trails r better north.
Just posting up to see if any1 fancies it. Im not keen on uplifting as i cant pin it or jump at the mo so trail riding suits me fine. I would love to head to afan with a group. Within the next couple of months as im about as keen on washing my bike as i am shaving my legs.
Any1 interested ?
"Doo Lally" Wrote:As i missed out on every bloody welsh adventure this summer i was wondering if any1 has the urge to pop to wales for some trail action ? 2 days or a long weekend. North or south. Id prefer to drive south but the trails r better north.
Just posting up to see if any1 fancies it. Im not keen on uplifting as i cant pin it or jump at the mo so trail riding suits me fine. I would love to head to afan with a group. Within the next couple of months as im about as keen on washing my bike as i am shaving my legs.
Any1 interested ?

yes deffo, but I have no annual leave left, so would have to be just a weekend for me and I'm also busy most weekends in October now I think :-(
Yep i'm keen. 14th-16th Nov is out for me though as am Kayaking/floating upside down the river Wye, but free every other weekend at the moment.
A few of us are in Wales trail riding this weekend,Risca tomo,Cwmcarn on Saturday and Afan Sunday .Your welcome to join us.
first weekend of November ?
Yep I'll be interested in South.

I like Afan now i've ridden it more.

Can only do the two weekend days too. Probably travel up Friday evening.

Can't do the following weekends. 18/19 October and 29/30 Nov.
thanks for the offer lee. celebrating my sis birthday this weekend, typical haha.
I like afan, ive only ridden it in the snow so im keen to give it another go.
Myself and miss skid are wanting to hit afan before mid November, were good for Saturday night to ride Sunday-Monday action so if you guys pick a weekend were try come join you for some of it. Planning  on staying at afan lodge, not the cheapest but we think it's worth it.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mountain-bike-accommodation.com">http://www.mountain-bike-accommodation.com</a><!-- m -->
I will be up for some Wales action mid November onwards for a day or 2
I can do Mid November onwards and Afan sounds good.