This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Split - Cove Stiffee - REDUCED Further
I've finally got round to splitting down my Cove Stiffee. I have the following for sale. I'm currently in Wiltshire (and so is the bike!) but back in Kent for a few days in a couple of weeks, so might not be any good if you need bits urgently. I have the following:

White 17.5 in Cove Stiffee Frame. I purchased new in 2011 for £535 and have receipts if anyone wishes to view. Frame is well used but in really nice condition, few small chips and scratches and some chain damage on seat stay where I suffered chain suck a few times (this was touched up with white at the time). Frame now comes with blue Hope rear skewer, unbranded black QR seat clamp, rear mech hanger and additional spare hanger £180.

-2011 Rockshox Revelation RLT Dual Air 150mm suspension forks. Straight steerer cut to 222mm. 20mm maxle bolt through. Serviced by TF end of last summer, minimal use since. Almost immaculate condition, comes with blue Hope Hed Dr. £130

-X Fusion Hilo dropper post boxed 27.2 mm diameter, 100mm drop. Had a year of use and is in useable condition but requires a service as it is leaking some air past the seals which results in a v slow return speed. £45

- Hope Pro2 Evo Hubs in blue. Front hub has 20mm bolt through adapter and rear QR skewer adapter. I have various spare adapters so can likely change to suit if necessary. Front bearings are smooth but with a little side to side play so should probably be changed soon. Rear bearings all good but free hub body has the usual denting from the cassette although this doesn't effect performance in any way. Both in lovely condition with only slight rubbing where spokes have threaded through the flange. Front £35 rear £80.
-Thomson Elite X4 Stem 50 mm x 31.8 mm 0 degree rise. Bagged, almost as new. £30

-Thomson elite in line seat post. 30mm dia 320mm length. £25.

- Shimano SLX 10 speed rear mech non clutch type long cage - £10

-SDG Bel Air Ti Saddle, Black with red graphics. Well worn with small hole on each side in the material at the back. The leather upper is fine. £5,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Is the dropper easy to service do you know? Will double check if it fits my Crush
I'd like the hubs please. Do you have adapters for 10mm qr rear and 15mm front?
Mark -  Never serviced it but it appears fairly straight forward

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xfusionshox.com/service/service-videos.html">http://www.xfusionshox.com/service/service-videos.html</a><!-- m -->

As I said it will need attention before use, but has functioned well until recently. I believe it will fit the crush frame either as it is or with a shim if its a later model.

Lee - I am just replying to your pm. Cheers
Have reduced prices on above items, see original post. Hubs now sold
further reduced before going on singletrack later this week