This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Halfords Bikes
ok i know i mentioned this to andy today, thought i would post the link up : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/article/new-premium-models-from-halfords-21625?source=newsletter&attr=mtb/2009/05/21">http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/artic ... 2009/05/21</a><!-- m -->

some look alright, the new i drive sounds sweet  8)
New I-Drive? Where's a pic of it?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
&quot;Papa Smurf&quot; Wrote:New I-Drive? Where's a pic of it?

no pics of it as of yet, but there is a spec list, quite high spec actually
COUGH

Carerra road/TT bike looks good for the money

COUGH
I see what you mean young Steve, that does indeed sound sweet!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
&quot;Papa Smurf&quot; Wrote:I see what you mean young Steve, that does indeed sound sweet!

but for £1500  :o i quite like the look of the carbon full sus ... although i would break it within 1 mile Big Grin
As per my post on the bikehut is no more thread, why are these doing this when they are shutting their proper bike stores...
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:As per my post on the bikehut is no more thread, why are these doing this when they are shutting their proper bike stores...

exactly, if anything was losing them profit surely it would be the car section as less and less people drive so less income and more and more people are buying bikes etc as an alternative ...

luckily mine and ade's locals said they will keep open just because we each individually fund them  :B Big Grin
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:exactly, if anything was losing them profit surely it would be the car section as less and less people drive so less income and more and more people are buying bikes etc as an alternative ...

B*ll*cks, more people are keeping old cars and trying to look after them at home rather than paying for servicing etc.
Or they have many cars and just keep them in various garages and farms dotted around the country like you  Big Grin