This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wednesday 15th, 18:45 @ Oaks Park.
Up to a 2hr ride round the woods, meeting 6:45 for 7pm start. All welcome, lights and helmet required.
I can't make this!  :'(
Working Tuesday night (my first hospice night shift!!), so will see how I feel.
should be good for this
"Avril19" Wrote:Working Tuesday night (my first hospice night shift!!), so will see how I feel.

You'll be fine, you have all day to sleep Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:You'll be fine, you have all day to sleep Wink

You've never worked nights....
"Avril19" Wrote:You've never worked nights....

I have actually, only a couple of times when i was working at Mcdonalds, and i drove strait home after Sleepless In The Saddle having had no sleep all night Tongue Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I have actually, only a couple of times when i was working at Mcdonalds, and i drove strait home after Sleepless In The Saddle having had no sleep all night Tongue Wink

Ahm so you know exactly how tired you get . And understand completely how I don't  want to sleep all day as I'm back on day shifts later in the week :-)

I'll see how I feel ;-) I'm tempted to ride into work if tonight's shift goes well.
"Avril19" Wrote:Ahm so you know exactly how tired you get . And understand completely how I don't  want to sleep all day as I'm back on day shifts later in the week :-)

I'll see how I feel ;-) I'm tempted to ride into work if tonight's shift goes well.

Yeah i felt rubbish for a few days and vowed never to work nights ever again, I'm just teasing Wink
So, just had a spin round Blean.....It's a tad...wet. The rocky crossing in Church wood is uncrossable (IMO). Looked like it'd easily be over and above your wheel height and had a proper current running through it. I turned round and went back to the bridleway. The rest is just proper wet. The bit where we come out after the log drop bit right at the end of the loop, where the rope swing is is flooded across the path. Leas t my tyres were clean though Smile