This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wednesday 22nd, 18:45 @ Oaks Park.
I've not posted one of these for a while... Who's up for it?

Lights and helmet essential. All welcome.  Smile

BP
Mrs skid and I are up for this, liking blean at the mo, want to get to know me way around all the new stuff better.
I'm waiting for a new cassette to turn up which is why i hadn't posted this yet, but if it arrives in time i'll be there.

Ben, if i do come could i borrow your shock bushing tool please?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ben, if i do come could i borrow your shock bushing tool please?

Sure... remind me a couple of hours before though...  Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:Sure... remind me a couple of hours before though...  Wink

Thanks mate Smile
I see that the trail builders have built a short ramp over a fallen tree in Clowes,with a name board and a bridge over a ditch,,shortly after.Was'nt there last Sat.
[quote="]I see that the trail builders have built a short ramp over a fallen tree in Clowes,with a name board and a bridge over a ditch,,shortly after.Was'nt there last Sat.[/quote"]

What trail is that Geoff?

Fitted the new cassette so i am in, good ol CRC Smile I'm riding tomorrow too if anyone fancies it?
The one through the Pines,off of Crab and Winkle.It then rejoins the Crab and Winkle
[quote="]The one through the Pines,off of Crab and Winkle.It then rejoins the Crab and Winkle[/quote"]

I know the one, will have a look on the ride in.
I am gonna come along if that is ok.