This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills Sunday 26th October
From Hurtwood 9 carpark,Holmbury St Mary at 09-30am.A ride in the SE England's best venue,with a break at the most important shop in Surrey,at Peaslake.Finish at 13-30.
Possibly, depending on if my new (2nd hand) shock turns up today or not. Don't fancy Surrey with the 650lb spring the frame came with!
Possible depending how I get on with decorating this weekend
I will bring my 400 spring tomorrow for you to try Andy Smile

Looks like I could be riding Surrey on Sunday but not as early as I would like so may see you on the trails at some point
Looking to ride this area on Sunday. Anybody got the postcode or a good address for this car park?

Thanks
Closest post code for this carpark is RH5 6NJ. On RHS coming into Holmbury from the A25. Can get busy quite quickly ..... Andy don't be late
See you Sunday (and no more excuses about the wrong spring)
M.
Drive along A25 out of Dorking,after 7km approx,turn left onto B2126,Horsham Rd at Abinger Hammer.There is a PostOffice/Shop on the right at Junction.Go along B2126 about 2km,on slight left hand bend,there is gravel track on right hand side of road,go right here.This is the carpark,Hurtwood 9.Has a childrens playground next to it.
"Michael" Wrote:Closest post code for this carpark is RH5 6NJ. On RHS coming into Holmbury from the A25. Can get busy quite quickly ..... Andy don't be late
See you Sunday (and no more excuses about the wrong spring)
M.

It's a 600lb spring, it's like riding a HT, only more bouncy! And the shock also weighs a metric tonne. Was exhausted after Wednesdays ride so couldn't stand 20odd miles of it! I choose not to ride HT's any more for areason, If it turns up i'll be there, with bells on.
"Treehugger" Wrote:It's a 600lb spring, it's like riding a HT, only more bouncy! And the shock also weighs a metric tonne. Was exhausted after Wednesdays ride so couldn't stand 20odd miles of it! I choose not to ride HT's any more for areason, If it turns up i'll be there, with bells on.

Are you coming along then?
"Michael" Wrote:Are you coming along then?

No sorry, still no shock Sad