This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldbury ..?
Do any of the oldbury locals wanna show me around their trails this weekend ?
Im up for just going and getting lost but ive been told theres some very nice trails if u know where to look 😜
I know the natural trails. There is a load of other trails which I don't ride though as i have no bottle.  Smile
ha that sounds like wot im after, wouldn't necessarily ride it but it would be nice to start knowing my way around as I live 20mins drive away
Blackers doesn't ride with us any more because we have single chainrings.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Blackers doesn't ride with us any more because we have single chainrings.

Ha! We need to ride. It's been way too long.

I'll happily show you round Ash, but be warned, nobody ever seems to be able to get to grips with the place . Only Yankee in fact. It's confusing, and that's before you add in all the new stuff that I don't ride.
"Blackers" Wrote:Ha! We need to ride. It's been way too long.

I'll happily show you round Ash, but be warned, nobody ever seems to be able to get to grips with the place . Only Yankee in fact. It's confusing, and that's before you add in all the new stuff that I don't ride.

Yes, we do, followed by burger and beer Wink
Wot day do ya fancy ? Burgers n all