This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free - Tyres
I have the following kicking around in my garage gathering dust;
All 26"

1x Specialized Ground Control 2.1 2Bliss
1x Specialized Purgatory Control 2.2 2Bliss
1x Continental Baron Black Chilli 2.3

TBH all of them have had very little use.

Collection or sketchy mail
I'll have them please, can't resist a freebie Wink
Greedy Andy.... Sad
I'm surprised anybody still needs this size. I thought the whole forum was running 26.9" wheels now.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Greedy Andy.... Sad

Beat ya Wink
"Blackers" Wrote:I'm surprised anybody still needs this size. I thought the whole forum was running 26.9" wheels now.

Nope, i'm still old school Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Nope, i'm still old school Wink

Greedy....
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Greedy Andy.... Sad

I bought the baron from you!!!! Big Grin
"brew" Wrote:I bought the baron from you!!!! Big Grin

Lol, he asked if he could have it earlier too Big Grin That's the main one i want though, lost the front a few times on Wed so need a grippyer front tyre.
I've got a new 2015 Nobby Nic (only one in the country)I'll swap yer for those old hat ,out of date,freshly aquired freebie tyres  Andy :-)