This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Woods - Sat 26th Oct 10am
Conditions are perfect up at Perry & it is forecast sunshine all day tomorrow.

Quite a decent crowd heading up to get some practise in & everyone seems to be contributing something to the party as usual:

Deadpool2e bringing Thomas
Jams bringing his road bike (WTF?)
DooLally bringing Perri & camera
BP bringing unique charm
Sailor bringing fat bike & saw
Minimatt bringing Ed (skillz boys)
I'm bringing my boy & refreshments
Andy bringing....... parents / kayak most likely :K)

All welcome. Should be a blast ;D
How long will you be there for? Im planing to incorporate this in a big loop...
Till we are tired! Probs 3-4 hrs max
Cool. I'll see you at some point - probably around 12.
Rach, you cheeky mare! Wink Will be there till about 12:40. Will be using one of the club boats tomorrow so no kayak Tongue
Wot a lovely day the first half was. Sory to see ur car rach. I know the pain all too well.
But i also had as mark put it. A serious ball ache. After letting my car warm up in the car park i put it in first gear. Then It died. Lost all revs and compression. So the rac turns up 3 hours lAter.  As lovely as the fella was helping me that didnt stop the tow trailer getting a monster of a blow out on the way home. Other than the rediculous amount of money the cars gonna cost me i had a quality day !
"Doo Lally" Wrote:Wot a lovely day the first half was. Sory to see ur car rach. I know the pain all too well.
But i also had as mark put it. A serious ball ache. After letting my car warm up in the car park i put it in first gear. Then It died. Lost all revs and compression. So the rac turns up 3 hours lAter.  As lovely as the fella was helping me that didnt stop the tow trailer getting a monster of a blow out on the way home. Other than the rediculous amount of money the cars gonna cost me i had a quality day !

That does sound like a massive ball ache! Sad Maybe i should have shut up a couple of weeks ago when eluding that it might start costing you loads of money! Did the tow trailer blow out cause any more damage? Hope it's not too bad mate!
Was gutted to hear about your car too Ash!  Was a fantastic day & good to feel some air under my wheels again ;D

Jams is on my case about pics.... pls ask Perri to download when she has a mo!!
Go to see you out again Ash.  Was painful just watching but also very proud of how good my boy is doing now :-)
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Go to see you out again Ash.  Was painful just watching but also very proud of how good my boy is doing now :-)

Thomas is kicking butt, he's gonna be a bloody good rider if he keeps it up! Wish i was that good at his age!