This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Tues 28th, 18:45 @ Oaks Park.
A 2ish hour ride round the Blean and Clows singletrack, meeting at Oaks Park in Rough Common for a 7pm start. All welcome, bring decent light/s and a helmet.
I'll be riding at 5.
"Avril19" Wrote:I'll be riding at 5.

Ok, If i finish work early enough i'll try and join you. I'll take my kit to work with me, text me to let me know if your definitely riding or not.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ok, If i finish work early enough i'll try and join you. I'll take my kit to work with me, text me to let me know if your definitely riding or not.

I'm riding with a chap called Ray. He's my training buddy! He's not ridden in the dark before, so it'll be a slowish one I'm afraid.
"Avril19" Wrote:I'm riding with a chap called Ray. He's my training buddy! He's not ridden in the dark before, so it'll be a slowish one I'm afraid.

Ah ok, i might do my own thing then if nobody else is riding.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ah ok, i might do my own thing then if nobody else is riding.

You are welcome to join, just thought I'd warn you!
"Avril19" Wrote:You are welcome to join, just thought I'd warn you!

Yeah i know, don't think i'm gonna finish work on time anyway.
I'm not riding tonight now, feel a bit rubbish.
I WAS WAITING AND JUST SEEN THAT YOUR NOT COMING??? Sad
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I WAS WAITING AND JUST SEEN THAT YOUR NOT COMING??? Sad

Ah, we just got back at 18.50. Doubt I'd have much left in me though as I'm feeling a tad under the weather.

Bumped into the couple that trail build tonight. Seem nice peeps! Drier than expected tonight too, though I played it safe!