This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Bargains!
I see both UberBike and Superstar are offering 30% off for Black Friday with voucher codes.

Superstar - BF16
Uberbike  - UBER30

Anyone else found any good bargains?
Had a quick look this morning, but seems to be bits that their trying to get rid of and you would find them in the clearance section anyhow.
ahhhh poo. i could do with some spare pads.....
Superstar code continues today.
Superstar runs till 28/11/2016 so plenty of time. Probably till midnight on 28/11/2016.
Not very happy with Superstar ATM. Been waiting for a part I paid for a month ago, their website shows it in stock again as of two days ago but it wont actually be in stock until next week. They just listed it as in stock so they can take orders over the next few days.
I saw your post, a bit cheeky but I imagine if he hadn't done that everyone would complain to him that he took them out of stock so he didn't give the 30% off! Can't win in retail sales!
Was just wondering what happened to my uberbike order for some jockey wheels and have found the order didn't go through :-(

Did you get your part Lee?
Not yet, notice how on FB they said it would be dispatched this week. I'm skeptical.