This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Christmas Caliorie Crusher.
A21 Layby outside Bedgebury:
December 27th at 11am

I'm gonna be hosting a little group ride for a small Facebook group that I've been running for a couple-a-years.

It'll be a nice n steady paced sociable lap of the Red Route to get outta the house (away from the in-laws) and get rid of a few Chrimbo Calories. Maybe replace a few calories after with a fireside pint in the pub afterwards.

If you fancy coming along I'll be in the layby with my son setting up our bikes by a Silver Chrysler Voyager.
I'll add it to me diary...cant say for sure just yet as Mrs Lagging hasn't enlightened me fully yet of my Christmas plans
Nice one!
I'll have to give that a miss mate, don't fancy the 4 hour drive from Bath for some reason Big Grin
Crackin idea though, hope you get a decent crowd along mate.
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
(12-13-2016, 12:10 PM)dubster Wrote: I'll have to give that a miss mate, don't fancy the 4 hour drive from Bath for some reason Big Grin
Crackin idea though, hope you get a decent crowd along mate.

Some people eh! ... No commitment.  Big Grin

Cheers mate, hoping for a good crowd, had about 8 last year & the year before. Already got 6 down to come so it should be a goodun.
Thanks for popping this up, would of liked to make it but visiting the in laws. I will put some more rides up myself to, but just got a new pup and getting out with lindros on some local recovery get him back on it rides.
It was a cracking ride! 7 of us made it out & had a grand time, only a few minor flesh wounds & 1 broken bike from a collision with a tree in the Cake Run

Going again Thursday if anyone's interested.

https://www.relive.cc/view/812851377
I'm working today. Is anyone riding on new year's Eve, I've had a rotten flu which held me back from making it on the 27th but if anyone is up for riding on 31 let me know Smile

I've just ordered a new front wheel because I was having problems with my bearings. Looking forward to test it out.
Another cracking day today! Really busy but I managed to get a group of 10 round in one piece!

https://www.relive.cc/view/814732894

Back to work for the weekend for me tomorrow so can't make the 31st I'm afraid.