This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood Sunday 8th Jan
Planning on a couple of hours ride around kings wood Ashford, about 25k ride. Meet in the main carpark on white hill ready to ride 9am. Be nice to see a few old faces and maybe some new ones if anyone fancies joining in?
Would be great to catch up with you all again. Cant make it this week but keep posting and I'll be along soon.
Same as redwinnie... really wanna get there but already made plans for this Sunday.
I quite fancy this
Arrgh. I'm digging in Mote park.
Be good to get you off the Tarmac and back on the muc Red Winnie.
Cool if you can make it ched, il be turning up in a blue ford transit. Happy to ride at whatever pace people are up for.
Awesome, I'll be in a grey seat. See ya then
Be good to come up and ride with you soon Lee, see what you've created.
Thumbs Up 
Great ride today! Took me a good while to clean, dry and lube my bike when I got in. But I'm ready for the next opportunity. I'll definitely take some energy bars next time. And try not to slow you guys down too much in future.   Big Grin
Good to meet you Ched, no worries on the speed you've got the skills, Was fun riding with you.
Kings was wet today hopefully it will get frosty again and make it run super quick again..