This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM's
With the reinstating of all the old posts comes the reinstating of all our old PM's as well. It seems my inbox is now full & I cant seem to delete them. I've highlighted them individually & also highlighted them in bulk but either way I get the elete notification but they still seem to be there... Any clues Paul
I'll increase your inbox size to see if that fixes it
Thanks Paul
Did it fix it? If not, how many PMs do you have in there?
Nah, lets me delete them one at a time but not in bulk. I've 900 pms in the inbox. Still have the message that my inbox is full even after deleting shed loads one at a time. If theres a way you can delete them as the admin, please fell free as i dont need any of them
900, wow. I think I can go into the database and clear all PMs for a user so I will do that
Thanks mate
900‽ Oh to be so popular!
Hahaha....sadly not anymore, everybody grew up. When you going to join us on a BBH ride ?
(01-18-2017, 09:16 AM)Laggingbehind Wrote: Hahaha....sadly not anymore, everybody grew up. When you going to join us on a BBH ride ?

We must have a BBH ride again.  Last couple back in 2015 were fun!  Got quite a good turn out too!

Did we do them on a Thursday night?