This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DT Swiss Centrelock adaptors
My new bike came with DT swiss hubs, centrelock to 6 bolt adaptors and Avid rotors.

Was hoping to fit 180mm Hope floating rotors with my hope brakes, but unfortunately they are too thick to be able to clamp it down. The 160mm ones have a narrower spider so would work.

Posting for information as there wasn't a lot on the internet about them
I'll either stay with the Avid ones or get some Shimano centrelock ones

resim

resim

resim
Interesting dilemma. I never knew they made adaptor for 6 bolt to center lock? Just measured some shimano and sram rotors and their the same thickness, avoid ice tech shimano as they have a thicker floating center same as the hope.
Thanks skid. I have ordered some Xt ice tech centre lock rotors. I'll then remove the adaptors.
Strange that Cube didn't get the 6 bolt hubs, perhaps the adaptor cost is less than the cost of doing up 6 bolts instead of one big bolt