This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean ride Sunday 29th Jan 9:30
Myself and Mrs Skid will be riding blean this Sunday. Planning a 25-30k ride for about 3 hours.
Park in oaks park road CT2 9DP , drive into oaks park up the road turn left at the t junction which leads into a dead end, we're be parked there in a blue transit van.
We park here as the main woods carpark has a height barrier.
My rig should be up and running by then, expecting a new back wheel tomorrow. Brakes are in place, should see you there Smile
Weathers looking good now, was afraid it was going to turn into a mud bath ride blean.
Would love to come tomorrow, my only experience of Blean was a dark November night ride back in 2015 with Treehugger, Willem & Simon... but it's a 1¾ hr drive from here.

Might be dragging wife & kids round Bedge tomorrow instead.
I'll be there, going to be taking it easy on my bike, as I'm still breaking in the new brakes. I'm not 100% satisfied with my new back wheel, but it'll do for now. Fingers crossed I don't have any issues at the end Smile
Thanks Skiddy, good ride today? Good to meet you Matt, and good to see you again Whilam.
Blean was running well today. Thanks for a good ride gents and ladie. Got five sketchy riders today  beating the Previous record for this year of four. At this rate I estimate doubled figures in six mouths time???  Big Grin 
resim

resimresim
Great ride again today. Nice to meet you too Andy and Whilam. I wonder where the next Sketchy adventure takes me to next Big Grin
Cool guys & gal, looks like Blean was running pretty well too. Good to see a group pic too.
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn) 
looks like you had a good day and not to wet Smile