This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know
Someone with a big hammer who wants to pay a visit to the company who have just officially gone tits up owing me £3000 grrrr
Oh no sorry to hear that, what a nightmare
Yeah very frustrating. Been chasing it for a year a now and even got an court enforcement judgement awarded at the end of last week so thought I'd finally secured the debt....doesn't help I'd alread spent it on a new bike hahaha
That's rough matey!
Who's gone pop?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Olive Branch Catering... thought I had it tied up just before Christmas as the Boss man emailed me to say funds are being sorted. If that failed the court action was still going thro & I've just been awarded an Enforcement order. From a telephone conversation with the Solictor yesterday it seems I can proceed with a Bailiff knocking on there door but if they cant secure goods I then have to pay the bill for that as well...not massive but still close to another £300 with the odds stacked against me. If it was a private debt I'd be OK, as its a company I don't know what owned & whats leased. Question is do I take the chance.
Is a tough one, have they a history of playing the going bankrupt game? Worth checking this out first because if so they probably will have everything on lease.
I take it it's a limited company? Rather than owned by an individual? As I believe you would have clam on there possessions? But if it's limited you wouldn't?
Luckerly not something Iv had to deal with, all the best of luck with it.
Also worth looking up on company's house as ltd company's have all the director names and the worth of the business listed. Free to anyone that wants a look.
Yep, Ltd I'm afraid. Pretty sure everything will be on lease. They do own their own permises but as they are in administration / liquidation (not sure which yet) the big bit of the cherry will go to the Liquidator. He'll just see the building as his assurity of getting paid @ £200 or more an hour. Last company I worked for which went tits up, their liquidators bill was approaching £100,000
Fook mi, that's taking the royal mick! Sorry to hear that mate, really hope you get your cash outta them soon.
Jay Dubster.
Moved to Radstock (nr Bath) but often in Medway & up for a pootle.

2015 Whyte T130 Yari
2009 Trek 8000
2014 Boardman Team Carbon (yawn)