This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Race Series
Next round Saturday 13th, think they are turning the course round so not quite as much downhill single track but I will be there

http://www.boarsonbikes.co.uk/racing/bed..._2009.html
If i have my new bike by then I will be doing this! Just for fun, it will be my first race!
Its a nice little track seperate to the main xc loop (not sure if you have been there). I believe they alternate the direction of the track so it wont be as much fun this time as last but still good although not that many riders. Get there early, sign on is in the car park near the bike shop, ride a slow practise lap of the track or maybe even do as its only about 3.5km long then get to the start a bit before the official time.

There will be signs but you go up the family trail towards the xc loop and its off to the right

Actually I do wonder if they will have to change some of it as the bottom halfs been shut off since the face as there has been some forestry work going on
Just me doing this then?

Mashley: When do you get your bike?
Would love to but i have freinds over this weekend.  Will try to get along for one sometime soon
4th July is the next one which should be the other way round so more fun
"pittgoat" Wrote:Would love to but i have freinds over this weekend.  Will try to get along for one sometime soon

Bring your own fan-club... sorted Big Grin
"Breezer" Wrote:Just me doing this then?

Mashley: When do you get your bike?

When is it... i might come along
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
lol you asked the same question on the Downs ride and as before, its in the first post Tongue

This saturday morning, 11am or something race start
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:lol you asked the same question on the Downs ride and as before, its in the first post Tongue

This saturday morning, 11am or something race start

To much stuff on here to think about...

So would i be better off in the vets or seniors....   do you park in the car park and then cough up for the race as well... an expensive hours ride....   can i enter on the day....    
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />