This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freecaster tv on PS3
Does anyone know if you can watch freecaster.tv on the PS3 because when i try it comes up saying that you need to update adope sotware, so i click the link and it takes me to there page and gives me options of what OS to update for but none of them are PS3 related.
Has anyone got a PS3 and watch freecaster from it ???
Thanks Connor
As far as I can see, after a little Google check, the only way to view Freecaster on a ps3 is by streaming from a PC...  Kind of misses the point really.

edit:   I guess the only other option would be to install Linux on the PS3.....  but that's a whole different kettle of fish
Still can't find a way to get Freecaster on PS3 (apart from installing Linux).....   I'll keep looking though.

BTW, they've got LIVE Fort William DH & 4X in 3 hours. ;D  (I'm assuming that's why you wanted it on the PS3 Conner Wink)
Yeah, thats what i was hoping for, oh well just watch it from laptop then, its stupid that the videos do not work.
Cheers
Are there any other websites that would stream the video that would work on PS3, because some other websites work.
"cruiser1000" Wrote:Are there any other websites that would stream the video that would work on PS3, because some other websites work.
I've put a link here.  See if that works...
Just tested my above suggestion and I can confirm that I was able to watch freecaster vids on my PS3 via the link above Tongue
I don't think you can get full screen or HD though, so streaming from a PC might still be the better option.
Yeah i just did as well, at least it works now. Cheers
Whats your ps3 name ??
I've made the vid a bit bigger now too.

PS3 name is ibtipsy....   notice a trend? Wink
BTW, Fort William 4X and DH is showing live on Eurosport2, too