This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you bought for your bike today.
Can't believe this thread hasn't reappeared already so I'll start.

resim

Love em so far and I've been able to drop the saddle a few mil because the pedals are so thin.
Nice pedals.

I've refrained from buying my bike stuff till I see what Santa brings. I think it's gonna be a bumper year for my bike.

But I have just bought my sons bike a set of DMR V8's and a pair of Continental Trail King tyres ... He doesn't know that till Xmas though. Wink

Opened our team Secret Santa presents at work last night though and I did get this:

resim

Which has already given me loads of ideas for 2015
Christmas eve pressies for myself.

resim
Bought some new shiny bits for my bike as a Christmas/birthday present to myself.

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">FullSizeRender (2).jpg (Size: 38.36 KB / Downloads: 254)
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">FullSizeRender (3).jpg (Size: 23.94 KB / Downloads: 254)
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
A new XT brake lever arrived on Friday and have just ordered the other one too. The seals have gone in the old XT's. Also got new Uberbike finned pads on their way, and shock bushing kit for a Bos VIPR rear shock which i recently aquired on a tryitoutandpayifyoulikeit basis thanks to a very kind Sketchy member Smile Will sell my RP23 to pay for that. Just need a new dropper post now and it will be perfect Smile
Perfect! For now Wink
engineeringcowboy Wrote:Perfect! For now Wink
Indeed, never completely perfect! I may want an angleset soon as the current shock has offset bushes, and they don't do offset's for Bos shocks as the eyelets are smaller. Also won't know until tomorrow evening if the new XT Levers will work with the old XT calipers. AND i still have to sort out the paint! Might see if Chips Away can help as i like the color, then i'll just get the seat and chainstays and shock link repainted in the same color.
And carbon bars at some point lol.
Today I've bought these;

resim

To recover from this;

resim

And these;

resim

To prevent a reoccurrence of this;

resim
Blurgh! That knee looks nasty man, knee pads are the best things ever, the more protection you wear then the less you will fall off, that's Alkali's Cotton Wool Rule.
Keep it foolish...