This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the House
As Ade has given me permission......

Here we go lads.... the official SketchyMTB Jersey, as modelled on my portly physique......  Reminds me very much of the same physique as David Beckham if I do say so myself....

Enjoy......

resim

resim

resim

resim

Hopefully someone slimmer will do it more justice....  ;D Tongue

Feedback gents...... (and not about the beer belly please.....)
:o they look bloody nice
They look the ABSOLUTE mutts!!! ;D

Thanks again for all your hard work, making this happen Ben.
And thanks to our 3 sponsors; MediaMailing.com (BMJBOY), MastProjects.co.uk (Tinc) & Cadman-UK.com (Laggingbehind) for making the shirts so affordable.  I hope you get some return on your substantial contributions. 8)
They look absolutely brilliant.  I mean really, really good - they look like a proper professional job.  You should go into shirt design Ben!!
I think they'll look even better when all kitted up and actually on a bike.....

Theyve come out really well I think, although the black has come out a gun-metal grey like colour - which however, I think isnt a bad thing....

Just nit-picking, but still a fantastic shirt - just cant wait to see a load of them lined up for some action shots!
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I think they'll look even better when all kitted up and actually on a bike.....

Theyve come out really well I think, although the black has come out a gun-metal grey like colour - which however, I think isnt a bad thing....

Just nit-picking, but still a fantastic shirt - just cant wait to see a load of them lined up for some action shots!

i like the grey more actually Big Grin

as ade said thanks to you ffor the hardwork and all the sponsors Smile
Top Drawer effort by all, can't wait until Fowlmead, we will be the most represented / jerseyed up people there.

Nice one.
they look very nice, cannot wait to fly the Sketchy banner.
Ben- That is absolutely brilliant mate, well done 8) They look better than most i have seen in the online stores. Thanks a lot for sorting this and to the sponsors, i can't wait to get mine on Thursday Smile  

I also like the gunmetal as against black, looks a lot more classy i think Smile
Ben they look brilliant a grand job thanks to you and a thank you to the sponsors

The pattern on the shirts hides the models beer gut quite well Big Grin