This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectators at Fowlmead?
This may sound a bit odd but is anyone going to be cheering us on at Fowlmead on Thursday? If so and if you don't mind i could bring my big digi SLR we use on magazine shoots and let someone have a play at getting some good shots.

It can be set to point and shoot mode or even rapid fire if you care to play and will take some pretty good shots no matter who is doing the pointing. I mention it as sadly i'll be racing and it's a bit cumbersome to take on a lap. But last time we got some good shots from the event and i am sure with this beast taking some pictures there could be some epic shots of us all racing in our new jerseys...

Obviously i'd need to trust whoever not to run away with it  Wink

Anyone interested, happy to show whoever how it works although believe me it is very simple.

Cheers

Rou
+1

Would like some people there for morale support and more importantly - photos!
Well I'm handy with a camera.. But I'm racing..
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I could injure myself just to take photos again, but thats a little extreme.....

Dont worry, Breezer will get a puncture first lap, he can take them from there-on.
I am planning on getting 4 punctures but not until the start of lap 2 so I wont be able to photo before that im afraid
I was contemplating coming to watch. Is Steve racing? If not i'll offer to bring him with me and he can take some shots of you all?
I think Steve is racing now, but it would be great if you could come along mate. The specatators had a good giggle last time watching us go slow! I can only imagine it will be equally amusing this time round!
"Legless" Wrote:I think Steve is racing now, but it would be great if you could come along mate. The specatators had a good giggle last time watching us go slow! I can only imagine it will be equally amusing this time round!

I will check with the misses as I'm out tonight, tomorrow and now possibly Thursday. I might have to offer to take her out or cook dinner in exchange!  :'(
Steve is racing, Im picking him up from around Canterbury around 5pm-ish.

Do come along, we had a giggle watching, and often amazed at how fast some people (kids) where....

Its all good fun..
Planning to be there to collect jersey, cheer on, etc... cannot guarantee good photos or departure time yet.