This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In The City
resim

By day, mild mannered city financier...

By evening and weekend : Sketchy Super Hero!

My mate Rob sporting his Sketchy Jersey.
Nice one ;D
Clearly I'm not the only one to suffer from 'never-know-what-to-do-with-my-hands-in-a-photo-itis' Wink
"impished" Wrote:Nice one ;D
Clearly I'm not the only one to suffer from 'never-know-what-to-do-with-my-hands-in-a-photo-itis' Wink

I think he's happy to not be working for a couple of minutes.

Oh... Thanks to Deadpool2e for allowing me to get this sent to him in record time! - so I expect the others should be with everyone this morning too!

Get those pics up!
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I think he's happy to not be working for a couple of minutes.

Oh... Thanks to Deadpool2e for allowing me to get this sent to him in record time! - so I expect the others should be with everyone this morning too!

Get those pics up!

wait ... are we picking them up at fowlmead or are they sent out to us ? im confused now
Those who have asked for them to be posted have been posted....

Most of us are out fowlmead, so Im bringing the box of them tomorrow - dont panic.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Those who have asked for them to be posted have been posted....

Most of us are out fowlmead, so Im bringing the box of them tomorrow - dont panic.

ahh thats alright then ... got me worried as no one has been in till now and the post had already come  :o
I know this is a bit of a long shot, but next time i'm in court i will try to get the barrister to wear the jersey, with there wig and everything, obviously not infront of the judge, that would be just silly.
It seems everywhere i go there is a picture of me on the net. (my 1st post on Sketchy)
"Burnsy" Wrote:It seems everywhere i go there is a picture of me on the net. (my 1st post on Sketchy)

Welcome Rob! - You know pretty much everything you need to know on here.... so just get on with it!..... Tongue
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Those who have asked for them to be posted have been posted....

Steve not panic?  Yeah right Wink  Big Grin

"Aaagh, aagh - where is my hand?"  Goes to post on sketchy...  30 posts later "Oh there it is, on the end of my arm"  Wink

Good to see the shirts getting some exposure!