This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cycling related Books
So ive kinda got into reading books recently, since about 4 months ago i had not read a book since school (im 26 now). Ive read 5 books in 4 months! I find them really good for passing the time while on the train commute into London.

My current read list is:

Its not about the bike - Lance Armstrong
Every second counts - Lance Armstrong
Heroes, Villains and Velodromes, Chris Hoy - Richard Moore
The Man who cycled the world - Mark Beaumont

Anybody have a good suggestion for my next one?
Something mountain bike related maybe Wink
Its all cycling in my eyes matey
The Tom Simpson one, just to read about how many drugs that man took

Quote  ' If ten will kill me , then i will take nine '
Is it this one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Tom-True-Stor...1874739145
Buzz,

Its called 'put me back on my bike', and I have it if you want to borrow it, I found it just now.
"Buzz" Wrote:Its all cycling in my eyes matey
I'm only joking. I'v been wanting to read Lance Armstrong's book's for a while, as well as The man who cycled the world.

Has Steve Pete wrote any books yet?
Just got my hands on "Every Second Counts" by Lance Armstrong for a bargain price of £2, great book so far !