This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Blean
Here's Andy trying it on for the 1st time...
resim
I think he's finished posing now Undecided
resim

1st ride and he gets it all greasy... :o
resim
resim
I think that pose may have been stolen from someone Andy!!  Big Grin

Shirts look great, can't wait to get mine tomorrow  8)
looking good andy Wink

cant wait to get my hands on my one tomorrow ! will look the mutts nuts as we line up on the start line Big Grin
Im welling up...... It's a beautiful sight.
The shirts are fantastic Ben, really good quality and i love the design. Shame the guy modeling it is an ugly tw@t :Smile

Ade- I love the expression on your face in the 3rd pic Big Grin  And please don't wear those short riding again, you were showing way too much thigh for my liking!

And don't worry, i didn't get it dirty at all.

Nick- You can have your pose back, i just look like an idiot :B
Am I right in presuming that instead of taking multiple spare/alternative tyres, Andy took multiple chains with him and the photo was taken when he was swapping one over
"Breezer" Wrote:Am I right in presuming that instead of taking multiple spare/alternative tyres, Andy took multiple chains with him and the photo was taken when he was swapping one over
Oh ha ha, very funny! No one of the power links snapped while peddling way to hard in the wrong gear :Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:Nick- You can have your pose back, i just look like an idiot :B

And i don't??!  :o Big Grin

You have to embrace your inner (and outer) idiocy  Wink

Hope my shirt is the right size...