This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood Sunday 28th December 9.30am
Mrs skid and I will be going for a mud slide around kings wood for a couple of hours, route is about 25km.
If you want to join us post up you're coming and meet us in the main car park on whites hill to be ready to ride at 9.30.
Need to burn off the excess Turkey and all the trimmings.
I think all my bikes work. If they do count me in. My mech is bent so i havent tested it. Also can u dry the trails out a bit for me pretty please.
I want to get out on sunday, but have the kids overnight so not sure I can do 9.30. will see what I can do
Should be good for this. I will be slow though as my lungs don't seem to be working very well in the cold, was knackered just riding down to the harbour and back this morning! And i may only have one brake.
Iv sent the magic wind fairys to kings today to give it a dry out for you ash and ad if we put it back to 10 would it mean you could make it? would do later but family visiting. Who needs brakes andy? We're let you go first so we can watch the carnage Wink
Im up for this. 930 or 10 is good for me. I just ate a huge breakfast to fuel up for a day in Surrey hills today, and then my riding buddy cancelled so I have some excess calories to burn off now
Skid Wrote:Iv sent the magic wind fairys to kings today to give it a dry out for you ash and ad if we put it back to 10 would it mean you could make it? would do later but family visiting. Who needs brakes andy? We're let you go first so we can watch the carnage Wink
Ha yes indeed, slowing myself down wasn't a huge priority last time lol. Will at least have a front brake. Well done on the wind fairies Smile
changing time to 10am to give Adrain time to drop the kids off, il admit iv eaten a lot for xmas but haven't been having trouble dropping the kids off Confusedhock: recommend prunes Ad.
haha, cheers!
really gonna try and make it
will definitely be there tomorrow