This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
I've got a new bike!
  ;D

Collected it today and going straight out on it later!

Will post pictures and a short review later!  Big Grin
oooHHHH What you got then?????????
Expect to see you Wednesday then?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Whoop Whoop!!

You should definitely come along on Wed then Smile
is it a Boardman? - They where interviewing Chris Boardman on Talksport earlier, says theyve sold over 10,000 of his bikes!

Nearly as many as Nigel when having a clear out.
I did hear that boardman interview as I was driving back from the shop.

I got the Cannondale Phrophet 2!!!!! It looks well nice. Its going to be living in the hall way until I get the house insurance upgraded to cover it.

I might make Wednesdy night. I have plans but will see if I can get them changed to Thursday. I will also def be in for the next Fowlmead or Bedge race and the 6hr Enduro.
"mashley" Wrote:I did hear that boardman interview as I was driving back from the shop.

I got the Cannondale Phrophet 2!!!!! It looks well nice. Its going to be living in the hall way until I get the house insurance upgraded to cover it.

I might make Wednesdy night. I have plans but will see if I can get them changed to Thursday. I will also def be in for the next Fowlmead or Bedge race and the 6hr Enduro.

Wanna partner with me?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
10,000? Impressive considering they could have sold about 400 times as many full sussers if they actually made them and had more than 3 in stock nationwide!
"Breezer" Wrote:10,000? Impressive considering they could have sold about 400 times as many full sussers if they actually made them and had more than 3 in stock nationwide!

Well when the presenter said "youve sold about 10,000 bikes in just over 2 years" he laughed and said its actually more than that.

Ive still not seen a boardman bike, so he's a liar....  Tongue
"BMJBOY" Wrote:Well when the presenter said "youve sold about 10,000 bikes in just over 2 years" he laughed and said its actually more than that.

Ive still not seen a boardman bike, so he's a liar....  Tongue

You can have a butchers at mine if I ever get the OK to ride again  >Sad