This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trail Building - BBH (23rd & 24th June)
I'm gonna be heading up to BBH early 2morrow for a few hours to do some trial building. I'm not gonna change what's there on a particular trail, but add a alternative route.. So you can either go down onto a mini jump (existing) or go along more and do a drop off into maybe a berm or even switchback.
I'll be up there for a fair few hours Wednesday too..

Anyone free and care to join me?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Would love to but work dictates i can't.  Looking forward to seeign what you make.  Which bit are you building on?  Maybe we'll have time to take a look on Wednesday evening?
"pittgoat" Wrote:Would love to but work dictates i can't.  Looking forward to seeign what you make.  Which bit are you building on?  Maybe we'll have time to take a look on Wednesday evening?

Well, you know the section we always go up, but I prefer coming down.. And now you all agree with me after I showed you the way down... There!
If it's pheasable I may even fix the berm up the top and try to re-make that drop off...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Think i know where you mean.  Good luck with the building  8)
"Papa Smurf" Wrote:Well, you know the section we always go up, but I prefer coming down.. And now you all agree with me after I showed you the way down... There!
If it's pheasable I may even fix the berm up the top and try to re-make that drop off...

I have no idea where you mean....   tell me again please... i might be about
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Would i be right in thinking you mean somewhere around here Jon?

I remember the small drop and berm and that section goes down to the larger rooty drop doesn't it?  Should be some good potential
Yep that's about right Nick.. I'm heading up now. Through the matal gate and across the slippery bridge.. And voila!
Sounds good - if you fancy popping to other end of BBH to remove the obstacles places by the ramblers, then that might save someone from injury tomorrow!
Ok so after a late night and abit of a ly-in I started late.. So stayled more local. I didn't have long so I added one tiny little jump on the DH track we start on, which comes out onto the road we follow up to the garage. It's nothing much, about 3inches in height, but it's just something else to bounce off when racing down there.. Plus I've never built stuff like this before, so don't wanna try something big and cock it up