This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the bathroom of a Travel Lodge...
En route to Afan...

resim

Then i thought it would look better with my bike involved...

resim
2nd shot = BAM!
Keep it foolish...
Ha ha nice one Big Grin  How did you manage to get your bike in the hotel room?
Top random work rou! Nice one.

We now need to up our game lads....
Hope you nicked the towels/soap/shampoo as well  Wink
how much did it cost to do that kind of trip in the end mate?
Cheers, didn't want to leave the bikes on the bike rack in the middle of the services so just barged them into the hotel room, they didn't seem to mind. After 4 beers i was thinking that riding the bike down the stairs in my sketchy top would be a good idea, luckily Mary talked me out of it.

All told the round trip was about £180 for both of us with all food drink petrol parking and accom. Will put a report up somewhere at some stage today. Will definitely do it again! (afan that is, not prance around the hotel room...)
What made you hit a travel lodge rou? - We simply left in the early hours and got to the campsite about 9am then tackled skyline...

No wonder I was tired there!

Just checked your FB pics, looked great, cant wait for your report.

Bring on September!!  ;D

(Im also plotting for more random pics, but cant think of any)
My brother had invited about a thousand people to a party in my house, without really consulting me and as i wasn't that up for getting drunk and having a hungover weekend we decided to head to the travel lodge on the Friday night. It actually worked really well, we stopped at Leigh Delamare services just outside of Bristol on the M4 and it only cost £45. Which in my opinion was worth it as on Saturday i only had an hour and half of driving to do, which meant on the Sunday i was quite comfortable with the 4 and half hour journey back.

Writing a full report now...
"Legless" Wrote:My brother had invited about a thousand people to a party in my house, without really consulting me and as i wasn't that up for getting drunk and having a hungover weekend we decided to head to the travel lodge on the Friday night. It actually worked really well, we stopped at Leigh Delamare services just outside of Bristol on the M4 and it only cost £45. Which in my opinion was worth it as on Saturday i only had an hour and half of driving to do, which meant on the Sunday i was quite comfortable with the 4 and half hour journey back.

Writing a full report now...

Yeah right!!!  Big Grin