This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT WTD : Plastic Storage Boxes/Crates
To try and keep things organised, waterproofed and tidy, Im wanting to try and source some plastic storage boxes/crates for the Enduro.  We had 3 or 4 for our recent wales trip, and they where mega helpful.

If anyone in their work or network capacity knows where to get some from, please let me know.

In short, Im after reasonable size plastic boxes/crates with lids please.

Thanks.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:To try and keep things organised, waterproofed and tidy, Im wanting to try and source some plastic storage boxes/crates for the Enduro.  We had 3 or 4 for our recent wales trip, and they where mega helpful.

If anyone in their work or network capacity knows where to get some from, please let me know.

In short, Im after reasonable size plastic boxes/crates with lids please.

Thanks.

we use massive ones from wilkinsons for the dog food we have for the 3 dogs ... cant remember how much they where but worth a try!
Will take a look, trouble is theyre not cheap - would be looking for some clearance boxes or ones being thrown out.

If got some more contacts I could try so will explore some more avenues before I get the credit card out!  Wink
Morrisons had some for a few quid a pop the other day.  They were pretty big too.  Wilkinsons usually have some as well.

Good idea to take some for the enduro - will bring some along to the 24/12 but don't have any spares i'm afraid
so what are you looking for ... something like : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8753854/Trail/searchtext%3EPLASTIC+STORAGE.htm">http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... TORAGE.htm</a><!-- m --> or just massivr boxes ?
Either something like this:

resim

or something like this (which is like an industrial version I see a lot)

resim
Ive got about 5 of them but they are full up with car bits. If you buy them off me for a few hundred £'s you can have the box's for free  Wink
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Ive got about 5 of them but they are full up with car bits. If you buy them off me for a few hundred £'s you can have the box's for free  Wink

I would but theyre all Renault bits probably, so not worth much for scrap either..... Tongue
Citroen Visa actually and I just had an email today from the same bloke in Hungary that I just shipped some bits too, he wants more now, sent me a long shopping list, I may have to get some sort of custom box made up.......
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Citroen Visa actually and I just had an email today from the same bloke in Hungary that I just shipped some bits too, he wants more now, sent me a long shopping list, I may have to get some sort of custom box made up.......

now i wonder who could help out with that ...  :Smile Big Grin